This site works best with browers such as Chrome, FireFox, etc.
Training Administrators for
Graduate Medical Education
Promoting excellence in management of
graduate medical education training
programs through certification.
2023 Assessment Cycle:
- 2023 Certification Guide (coming soon)
- 2023 TAGME Study Guide (coming soon)
Application submission – April 1-June 1
Application review/notification – Rolling through June 30
MOC late application submission – August 1-15
MOC late application review/notification – Rolling through September 15
Assessment scheduling – Beginning July 5 (upon application approval)
Assessment completion – July 11 – December 2
Retake completion – Through December 16
To ensure a comprehensive level of services, training, knowledge and leadership through certification for the administration of Graduate Medical Education (GME) programs for physicians-in-training.
News & Updates
TAGME Spotlight – Fall 2022
Live Proctored Sessions
Assessment scheduling will begin July 5 (pending application approval) and the assessment may be taken between July 11 – Dec. 2, 2023.
All who have achieved initial certification may use C-TAGME while current. To continue to utilize it successful maintenance of certification must be completed.
2022 Sussessful Candidates
Will receive a TAGME dri-fit, short sleeve shirt along with a Certificate of Completion.
Should an organization of which you belong desire a TAGME presentation email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Objectives of TAGME:
- Promote the use of effective measurement tools to assess the competency of GME training administrators
- Share knowledge, encourage educational opportunities, and personal and professional growth through continued advancements in the profession
- Promote ethical principles and professional behavior in support of GME training programs for physicians-in-training
- Uphold and support national educational standards for GME administration
- Promote continuing development by providing a mechanism of recertification to individuals who continue to demonstrate their qualifications beyond the initial certification