To ensure a comprehensive level of services, training, knowledge and leadership through certification for the administration of Graduate Medical Education (GME) programs for physicians-in-training.
The National Board for Certification of Training Administrators of GME establishes standards for the profession, to acknowledge the expertise needed to successfully manage GME programs, and to recognize those training administrators who have achieved competence in all areas related to their profession.
What We Do
of graduate medical education training programs through certification.
Objectives of TAGME
- Promote the use of effective measurement tools to assess the competency of GME training administrators
- Share knowledge, encourage educational opportunities, and personal and professional growth through continued advancements in the profession
- Promote ethical principles and professional behavior in support of GME training programs for physicians-in-training
- Uphold and support national educational standards for GME administration
- Promote continuing development by providing a mechanism of recertification to individuals who continue to demonstrate their qualifications beyond the initial certification
$ 0 m